The term "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website, CLEVR Ltd, a Limited Company registered in England and Wales #06571833 whose registered office is 39 Edward Road South, BS21 7JA, UK. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website or service. "CleVR" refers to the web site located at http://www.clevr.com/ and associated tools and software web sites identified by the CleVR brand.
- The use of this site is limited to people aged 13 or older.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your username. This includes but is not limited to the use of any images, data, text, audio, video or other media that you display or post on CleVR.
- You may not use CleVR for any purpose that is illegal in England and Wales, the European Union or in your jurisdiction. This includes but is not limited to the sending of unsolicited commercial email or other unwanted electronic communication (Spam) to any other CleVR user or any third party, the distribution of malicious or destructive code or software such as worms, viruses or trojans, the breaching of copyright or trademark law, or the making of libellous, defamatory, obscene or other offensive comments.
- You must not hack or alter CleVR or use it for any unintended purpose.
- You must not gain unauthorised access to any data belonging to CLEVR Ltd or any other CleVR user.
- You must not decompile or reverse-engineer any CleVR software.
- You must not use any CleVR software, including but not limited to the CleVR Panorama Viewer except as permitted in conjuction with the CleVR web site.
- You must not load or otherwise gain access to the panoramic images except through the CleVR Viewer, Hotspot Editor, or to your own panoramas exported from the CleVR stitcher or downloaded using the tools provided with CleVR.
- You will not access the CleVR RPC server except as intended in conjunction with the CleVR software, except with our express written permission.
- You must not use any panorama viewer not distributed by CleVR to view any panorama or image hosted on CleVR.
- You must not use the CleVR viewer to display any panorama not hosted on CleVR
- You are permitted to use the CleVR Stitcher to produce panoramas that you do not then host on CleVR, but you must not use the CleVR Stitcher to communicate with or upload to any other server.
- We have the right but not the obligation to remove any content that breaches these terms or is considered offensive or inappropriate by us or for any other reason.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account or end this service without warning for any reason.
- You are permitted to display content hosted on CleVR on other web sites, but this must be using the CleVR Viewer. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that this does not breach the terms of any web site on which it is displayed and you are solely responsible for any content that you post in this way.
- You must not display any images hosted on CleVR on any other web site, except panoramas as described above. Items that you may not display include all thumbnail panoramas and other graphical elements not displayed via the CleVR Viewer.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
You retain the copyright of any images or other data posted by you on CleVR. You may delete these at any time using the delete button provided. This will remove all content from our servers. This should take no more than a few minutes, but please allow up to 24 hours for all data to be removed from our servers.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
CLEVR Ltd respects the copyright of other parties and expects our users to do the same. If you believe that any contents is hosted on CleVR that infringes your copyright, please contact us with the following details:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
You may contact us in the following ways:
The copyright agent
39 Edward Road South
By email using the contact form provided at http://www.clevr.com/contact